The Orleans County Chamber of Commerce serves as the unified business voice of Orleans County. It provides leadership to support and facilitate a thriving business environment. The Chamber believes that such an environment is characterized by the strength and growth of resident businesses, by the quality and stability of their
workforces and by the attractiveness of our market to businesses whose presence would be a positive influence on our community.
Platinum Member of the Month Roberts Farm Market started at their current location, 11170 Maple Ridge Road, Medina, about 40 years ago. Orren and Joan Roberts and Lee and Ginny Roberts first started selling fresh produce they grew at a barn in front of Justin and Lorraine Roberts home on Maple Ridge Road. They then purchased the Heinz Pea Vinery to convert it to the Roberts Farm Market. They added a cider mill to use the apples that couldn’t be sold as fresh. In 1996 Orren’s son Gary purchased the fruit farm. In 2004 Gary’s wife, Margaret, joined the market. Together they have grown the apple farm to over 200 acres, put in a larger cider press and in 2014 added a 6100 square foot greenhouse.
We help our members promote their business by providing:
- Business After Hours mixers and events that allow you to promote your business and network with your peers.
- A presence in our online directory.
Visitors and residents appreciate the convenient location and the small town charm that Orleans County emulates. Our county is the home for many successful businesses. The small town atmosphere found in our county make an attractive location for people and businesses.
- December 24, 2014Christmas Eve
- December 24, 2014 6:30 pmArt Exhibit: Antique Victorian devotional prints of the Saints
- December 28, 2014 10:30 amArt Exhibit: Antique Victorian devotional prints of the Saints
- December 31, 2014New Year’s Eve
- December 31, 2014 6:30 pmArt Exhibit: Antique Victorian devotional prints of the Saints
Check out our Facebook page for regular updates, events, and local information.
New 2014-2015 Business/Membership Directory coming soon!!
Welcome our Newest Members:Sunshine on the Lake and Catholic Charities.–
Our 2014 Palettes of Orleans Program is coming up, watch for more updates! –