Your Business Online, Keeping it Updated
Tim Elliott | Published on 1/1/2018
An annual review of your business, on how it’s represented on the internet is extremely important. If you have the time I would recommend to review it quarterly. Most new customers are going to find your business through the internet or word of mouth.
Some of the simple things to check (Facebook, Google, Website):
- Store Hours and Phone Number
- Updated photo of the outside of your store
- Correct Physical Address and Website
In depth Overview:
- Reply to Reviews
- Upload several pictures
- Check other sites (Trip Advisor, Yelp) that apply to your business
- Look at the surrounding stores, do they need to be updated, you can submit edits
This is only going to benefit you so that you are easy to find and accessible to your customers. It’s easy to overlook changes because you are busy when they are occurring.